Share Your Story
Share Your Story
Are you a frontline worker, supporting someone experiencing homelessness?
Why not write a blog for the Frontline Network?
At the Frontline Network, it’s all about you as a frontline worker.
We would like to highlight the personal experiences of frontline workers.
We want to know what challenges you face and the great work that you do to overcome some of these challenges.
We also want to share stories which look at innovative new projects, and celebrate the value of frontline collaborative practice.
We fully appreciate how busy you are, which is why it is so important to gather your expertise as a blog in our News and Views.
Whether you work in a hostel or hospital, a night shelter or job centre, a food bank or housing first service: we want to hear from you!
Here are a few key themes we would like to feature over the coming months – while this is not an exhaustive list, we are keen to see best practice in these areas:
- Have you got any examples of how best to support someone who is self-isolating?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on your wellbeing?
- What examples of good working practice do you have that positively impacts your wellbeing when working from home?
- Housing First Services - how are you coping during COVID-19?
- Good news and positive experiences during COVID-19.
How to submit
Please email all blog enquiries or completed content to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we are looking for blog pieces of no more that 400-600 words, and we would gratefully ask that you also include an image at least 770x415 pixels in size.
Need a little help writing?
If you have a blog idea, but would like help with your blog contribution, please do get in touch and we'd be happy to help: Marcus.email@example.com