Last year we began working with 13 Partner organisations to help us build the Frontline Network. Since we began this process we have listened to and learned from our partners while making good progress in building the core features of the Network.
During 2017-19, we are working with 10 Partner organisations, five original and five new Partner organisations, to help us realise our vision and:
- Develop local strategies for engaging frontline workers in decision making processes and service delivery design
- Create opportunities for frontline workers to share experience and expertise in person through local events
- Support the development of ideas among local frontline workers which can be submitted to the Ideas Board for funding
- Develop, share and highlight best practice – which can then be shared both locally and nationally through the Frontline Network’s News and Views, and
- Promote the Frontline Network’s resources (News and Views, Events, Ideas Board, Forum and Resources) among frontline workers in their area.
These are our Frontline Network Partner Organisations for 2017 to 2019. For further information click on the pins on the map.
Our 10 Partners are:
• Target - Rotherham, Sheffield, Doncaster, Hull, Derby and Grimsby
• Changing Lives - North East
• Justlife - Brighton
• Praxis - London
• Street Life Trust - Blackpool, Fylde Coast
• Mayday Trust - Northamptonshire, Oxfordshire, London
• Kaleidoscope (Arch) - North Wales
• Coventry Citizens Advice
• Path - Plymouth